We’re Hiring a REGIONAL SALES PERSON for Denver CO
Email resumes to to Mike Martin @ MMartin@omega-products.com
About the Job
Omega Products International prides itself on being a leader in commercial and residential exterior stucco wall systems and finishes, high-end interior finishes, and tile/stone installation products. With state of the art manufacturing facilities, unsurpassed quality control, and a commitment to service, Omega Products has been the professional’s choice since 1974.
One of our newest, and growing locations is in Denver, Colorado. As a result of this growth and expansion, Omega Products is seeking a Regional Sales Person that will manage existing business relationships and establish new sales and accounts with our current and future distributors in the Colorado and surrounding area.
This position will be responsible for growing sales through product knowledge and education to all levels of the construction industry, including builders, contractors, dealers and architects. Additionally, the Regional Sales Person will be responsible for developing, nurturing, and making visits to key customers to support their current and future needs. The ideal candidate will be passionate about growing the business and should be accustomed to interfacing with decision makers as a true business partner.
· Must meet established sales goals and drive performance.
· Locate new opportunities for the company and our customers through diversification and new construction.
· Help determining market strategies, goals, and implementation for each product line.
· Maintaining up-to-date understanding of industry trends and technical developments that effect our markets.
· Establish and maintain industry contacts that lead to sales.
· Must be responsive to the customers need and follow through on all aspects of request, both written and verbal.
· Regularly perform pricing and competitive analysis of the market and recommend strategies to improve market position.
· Minimum of 3-5 years of sales experience as a manufacture rep in the construction industry.
· Must have a working knowledge of the construction industry, as it relates to general contractors, sub-contractors, builders and architects.
· Superior communication skills, be customer focused, and present well.
· Entrepreneurial spirit with the ability to help develop business, sales and marketing plans.
· Must possess outstanding organization skills.
· Computer proficiency with programs like MS Office – Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
· Bi-Lingual a plus.
· Must live in or be willing to relocate to the Denver or surrounding area.
6101 Dexter St
Commerce City, CO 80022-3126